Skip to main content

Dear Husband





Dear Husband, 

You are the sun in my day, 

The wind in my sky, 

The waves in my Ocean,

And

The beat in my heart. 




Dear Husband, 

Previously I had a dream

I dreamt that you were mine 

And then I woke up smiling
 
because I realized

 it was not a dream.




Dear Husband,

If I had my life to live all over again,

I would find you sooner

So that I could love you longer.

Love you, husband. 



Dear Husband,

Thank you so much for all your care

Support & incomparable love

No one in the world would do

As much as

 you have done for me



Dear Husband

Your love and care have made me strong

And filled my heart with courage

Thank you for unconditional love

And everything!

I love you so much. ❤️




Sincerely,
Your Wife




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tanda-tanda Seseorang Mungkin Meminati Anda Di dalam Diam

Cara Mudah Tukar Duit Syiling Di Lokasi Mesin Deposit Syiling Bank Seluruh Malaysia

Tutorial Lengkap Cara Renew Roadtax Kereta Anda